Loberg Law Office provides individuals and businesses with organization and reorganization support services. We serve the needs of both sole proprietors and family-owned businesses and represent corporations. We provide prompt, efficient and practical advice for individuals and business organizations.
Our Services Include:
- Organization of business entities including corporations, general partnerships, limited partnerships, limited liability companies and limited liability partnerships.
- Representation of both purchasers and sellers of businesses.
- Tax-free reorganizations including statutory mergers and stock for stock transactions.
- Representation of non-profit organizations, including incorporation, 1023 applications, and preparation and filing of applications for tax exemptions.
- Disputes between shareholders, partners and other business owners.
- Business succession planning.
- General representation on all issues relating to the maintenance of legal status, insulation of owners from liability and related matters.
The attorneys at Loberg Law Office focus their attention on the needs of their clients and work to protect each client’s best interests.
Through the firm’s many years of service, its attorneys have established respectful relationships with judges and colleagues.