Since the firm’s inception, Loberg Law Office has provided comprehensive representation to clients seeking to create, draft, revise, and modify both simple and complex contracts. Loberg Law Office also provides clients with representation during the litigation of contract disputes.
Loberg Law Office takes a holistic approach to the representation of its clients in contract negotiations and formations. During the formation process, our attorneys seek to resolve uncertainties created by the negotiation process.
Generally, the more complex the purpose of the contract, the greater the likelihood uncertainties will arise during the contract negotiation process. By understanding the client’s personal or business needs and relationships, Loberg Law Office is able to develop a consistent, cohesive approach to a client’s legal contract needs. As an active advocate for their clients, Loberg Law Office is uniquely situated to resolve the uncertainties and provide sound advice.
Contracts take many forms and can define many different relationships. During the firm’s fifty-year history, Loberg Law Office has been involved in the following contract areas:
- Business development and negotiation between the developers of the business, including joint venture agreements, shareholder agreements, limited liability management agreements, partnership agreements and the formation of various corporate structures.
- Sales of commercial and residential real property, including contract for sale, real property closings and zoning issues.
- Forbearance agreements including work out agreements, buy out agreements, deed in lieu of foreclosure agreements, moratorium agreements and other agreements seeking to document the terms through which a business can continue to operate through difficult times.
- Employment agreements, consulting contracts, non-compete agreements, confidentiality agreements, non-disturbance agreements and non-disparagement agreements.
- Distribution contracts and purchase agreements.
- Notes, mortgages, security agreements, security interests, and guarantees.
Unfortunately, contracts are not always drafted in such a way as to resolve the uncertainties that might arise in a relationship. Disputes might develop because of a misunderstanding or because one side believes it is no longer in its best interest to honor the terms of the contract. At this juncture, the parties to the contract either negotiation or litigate the terms of the contract.
Loberg Law Office provides comprehensive representation in the following areas:
- Breach of contract.
- Breach of contract accompanied with fraud in the inducement, breach of contract accompanied by a fraudulent act, negligent breach of contract, anticipatory repudiation, shareholder derivative suits, partnership accountings, unfair trade practices, unfair business practices, unfair competition or many other types of contract litigation.
The attorneys at Loberg Law Office focus their attention on the needs of their clients and work to protect each client’s best interests.
Through the firm’s many years of service, its attorneys have established respectful relationships with judges and colleagues.